Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Revel in a rear unit with carpark and prime position between the sea and city
Offers Close Wed, 21st June – 4pm
Loving life at the rear of a small group of just four ground level units, this gorgeous 2-bedroom abode goes about its quiet business so you can go about yours with ease between the city and sea.
Boasting light-filled open-plan living, nicely sized bedrooms, feature-packed kitchen and a north-facing rear courtyard to go with its allocated undercover carpark, this move-in-ready home is proof that a compact home doesn’t have to come with its compromises.
Instead, it comes with the breeziest of lifestyles, just a 10-minute drive from the city, 12 from Glenelg and walking distance from train and bus stops so you can leave the car at home and explore Adelaide on a whim. Welcome home.
Features we love…
– Move-in or rent-out ready
– Prime rear position
– Double brick construction
– Stylish timber floating floors
– Fresh neutral colour scheme
– Efficient split reverse cycle airconditioning for year round comfort
– Allocated undercover parking space
– Walk-in shower and laundry provisions to large bathroom
– Plenty of storage, including access to shared storage unit
– Gas cooktop and plenty of storage to kitchen
– Moments from Castle Plaza shopping precinct
– Close to a range of schools, including Edwardstown Primary School and Cabra Dominican College
CT Reference – 6088/127
Council – City of Marion
Council Rates – $1,113.32 pa
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $94.00 pa
Admin Fund – $369.94 pq
Sinking Fund – $25.17 pq
Year Built – 1963
Home size – 84 sqm
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Edwardstown, then we can help you.