Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Energising two-bedroom unit with prime rear position
White, bright and airy on the ground level of a quaint group and proud of its eclectic vintage vibes, this two-bedroom unit will put a pep in the step of anyone lucky enough to call it home in highly sought-after Highgate.
Set back at the rear, this deceptively spacious pad is arguably the quietest and most private of the bunch.
With two nicely sized living zones – including a cool ’50s style eat-in kitchen – the only thing better than being in this move-in or rent-out ready home is leaving it to love the lifestyle it affords near Highgate Village, cosmopolitan Unley and a range of schools, all just 15 minutes from the CBD. Who has a pep in their step now?
Features we love…
– Ideally placed at the rear in a quiet group of just eight
– An astute set and forget investment in a blue chip locale
– Updated timber-look flooring
– Heating/cooling provisions
– Bright, white neutral colour scheme
– Built-in robes to both bedrooms
– Linen closet
– Separate laundry
– Walking distance from public transport
– A short drive from Mitcham Square, Frewville Foodland/Arkaba and Unley Shopping Centre
– Moments from Highgate Primary School and Concordia College
CT Reference – 5020/962
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $929.80 pa
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $90.80 pa
Admin Fund – $612.50 pq
Sinking Fund – $2.50 pq
Year Built – 1964
Total Build area – 84m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Highgate, then we can help you.