Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Beautiful open-plan unit offers rare size and space in this incredibly convenient fringe of the city location
Sold prior to closing deadline
Quietly positioned at the rear of this delightfully maintained small group of units in the superbly leafy and blue-chip suburb of Parkside, this beautifully presented 2-bedroom home offers exceptional size, space and features rarely seen in unit living. Behind a picture-perfect picket fence and red brick frontage, enjoy a light-filled open-plan lounge, dining and living area of gorgeous floating timber floors and feature lighting that flows around to a spacious and elegantly updated kitchen. With crisp white cabinetry and cupboards, integrated dishwasher, stone bench tops and high gloss glass splashback, stainless steel oven and sleek electric cook top for easy cleaning, as well as charming bi-fold windows that open to a servery to the sunbathed alfresco with pitched pergola – there’s a lot to love here.
Timber decking outside keeps life neat and tidy, ideal for downsizers looking for low maintenance or first-time buyers more keen for easy living and entertaining. With lots of space to enjoy outdoor relaxing in the warmer months, you’ll also find handy ceiling fans both outside and in where open and a fresh airiness is part-and-parcel of this lovely property. Both bedrooms are of generous size and include built-in robes, while the master bedroom also includes ceiling fan and private en-suite with floor-to-ceiling tiling. As for the main bathroom, it’s large and complete with separate shower and deep relaxing bathtub too. Excellent additions here also include ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout for year-round comfort, split-system AC in the main living, secure garage with automatic roller door and glass sliding doors to the alfresco, and rainwater tanks feeding a couple of purpose-built raised vegetable gardens.
Incredibly convenient location can’t be underestimated here either with Unley and King William Road around the corner for great cafés, restaurants and boutique shops, while the award-winning Frewville Foodland is just a short stroll away and the CBD is a mere 5-minutes’ drive. Whether you’re starting out, downsizing or looking to add an investment to your rental portfolio – 4/26 Randolph Avenue is a stellar unit in a superb location, and not something you want to miss!
• Beautifully presented 2-bedroom open-plan unit in the leafy and blue-chip suburb of Parkside
• Light-filled open-plan lounge, dining and living area with floating timber floors, ceiling fans and split-system AC
• Updated kitchen with elegant cabinetry, stone bench tops, dishwasher, gloss splashback, stainless steel oven and electric cook top
• Two good sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes and the master with ceiling fan and private en-suite
• Large main bathroom with separate shower and relaxing bathtub, and generous laundry area
• Sunbathed alfresco area with pitched pergola, timber decking and ceiling fans
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Charming frontage with picket fence, established greenery and lead-light windows
• Rear courtyard with raised vegetable gardens
• Secure garage with automatic roller door and glass sliding doors to alfresco
• 3 x additional visitor parking spaces
• Close to Unley and King William Road for a variety of café, restaurants and boutique shops
• Stone’s throw to Frewville Foodland and convenient public transport
• Five-minutes to Adelaide City
Currently rented @ $450 per week until 9/3/23
CT Reference – 5011/294
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,112.25 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $131.70 pa approx.
Year Built – 1984
Total Build area – 189m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.