Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Just a 6km crow fly from the CBD, this whisper quiet two-bedroom unit is closer to the action than you think, whether you drive or rely on public transport, making it an astute choice for investors and owner occupiers alike with an easier lifestyle in mind.
Set back from the street and ideally placed on the ground floor of its group, this neat and tidy home – with an allocated parking spot, eat-in kitchen and nicely sized bedrooms – has been tightly held by the one live-in owner for more than 15 years.
Moments from Greenacres and Sefton Plaza shopping precincts, a stroll from public transport and a short drive from Prospect Road’s eclectic cafe scene, why wouldn’t you want to stay for a while?
Features we love…
– Less than 20 minutes’ drive from the CBD
– Quiet, neatly maintained group
– Ultra low-care unit, ready to reside in or rent out
– Designated undercover car park
– Efficient split r/c airconditioning
– The scope to add value with a cosmetic renovation
– Gas cooktop and plenty of storage to kitchen
– No gardening required
– Metres from bus stops for quick, affordable access to CBD and local everyday conveniences
CT Reference – 5053/549
Council – City of Port Adelaide Enfield
Council Rates – $944.65 pa
SA Water Rates – $146.65 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $80.65 pa
Admin Fund – $316.00 pq
Sinking Fund – $100.00 pq
Year Built – 1973
Total Build area – 72m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Broadview, then we can help you.