Contracted Prior to Auction - Wow! A pool, with a unit?
Auction cancelled – apologies for any inconvenience
Tucked away toward the rear of a small group of 6 single level units this crisply presented, and move-in ready 2-bedroom unit leaves the stresses of the 9-5 on Kent Road, giving you – or your tenants – a ducted, temperature controlled home, with comfort and efficiency. But, the unique feature of this group is the common pool for you to take a dip in yourself on a warm evening or weekend and entertain your friends and family.
Of course, the other wonderful feature is the location. Take the car from your allocated carport and you’ll get to the city in under 5 minutes. Otherwise, buses either at the end of the street on Everard Avenue or a short walk to Anzac Highway will get you there in just 15 minutes. What an amazing opportunity!
– Perfect to live in or set and forget in a competitive rental market
– Security gate with internal phone for access
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout (zoned)
– Neutral tiling to the open-plan living/dining/kitchen
– External security shutters (both bedrooms, lounge and kitchen)
– Storage includes linen press and triple built-in robes to master bedroom
– New Whirlpool s/s oven and electric cooktop, with good cupboard space to kitchen
– Easy care rear yard (paved, with small garden) with clothesline
– Separate laundry
– Continuous flow gas hot water service
CT Reference – 5021/347
Council – City of West Torrens
Council Rates – $983.40 pa approx
SA Water Rates – $142.10 pq approx
Emergency Services Levy – $93.10 pa approx
Strata: $400 p/q approx
Year Built – 1972
Total Build area – 72m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Keswick, then we can help you.