Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
'Leichwood'; extended C1925 bungalow with more than you bargained for
Auction Wed, 2nd Aug – 12.30pm
Extended to make it the complete package on a parcel that starts on a leafy no-through road and ends with a separate studio and your very own solar-heated pool; ‘Leichwood’ is a C1925 symmetrical bungalow made for the best years of your life.
From the ornate features of the original home to the airy, bright and spacious open-plan addition with updated kitchen and partnering vine-covered patio, this ducted temperature-controlled home gets better with every step and passing year.
Work from home? Have a pesky teen in dire need of some independence? That studio says, “I’ve got this” in a rear yard with abundant fruit trees and a sense of calm that defies its lightning-fast proximity to the CBD, all just a stroll from bus, train and tram stops to keep you connected to the sea and city without a car in sight. The best years start right now.
Features we love…
– Ideally placed near the end of a no-through road and amongst other character homes
– Flexible floor plan with up to four bedrooms (studio included)
– Polished timber floors and high ceilings throughout
– Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
– Updated kitchen includes dishwasher and Belling’s Richmond Deluxe 900mm freestanding vintage-style oven
– Split reverse cycle air conditioning to separate studio
– Carport and off-street parking for multiple cars
– Secure, landscaped rear yard
– Solar heating to in-ground salt-chlorinated pool
– Zoned to a range of schools, including Clarence Gardens Kindergarten, Edwardstown Primary, Unley High and Cabra Dominican College
– A short drive from Cumberland Park and Pasadena shopping precincts
– Just 15 minutes from the metro coast and CBD
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below: https://x5u9a.app.goo.gl/TzTE
CT Reference – 5778/342
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – TBA
SA Water Rates – $243.05 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $216.30 pa
Land Size – 905m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 265m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Gardens, then we can help you.