Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Modern family living, perfected on a big piece of tightly held Clarence Park
Auction Sat, 24th Jun – 10am (usp)
Completed in just 2021, this dynamic 4-bedroom Metricon built home is the ultimate blueprint for modern day living, leaving not an expense spared on its mission to entertain with flair and endure anything a growing family can throw at it on its prized south-north parcel spanning some 861sqm of utter freedom.
From the resort-style master suite that uses a windowed wall to blur the lines between the bedroom and its lavish ensuite to the head-turning open-plan kitchen with striking black cabinetry and butler’s pantry; this flawless and solar-powered home – with push-button comfort and security – is special, in more ways than one.
Placed on a tree-lined street where fiercely sought-after Clarence Park meets Kings and Cumberland Parks, everything from cobbled King William Road, Goodwood’s eclectic cafes and St Thomas School to Cabra College and the CBD itself are right at your fingertips. Don’t let this one go.
Features we love…
– Custom designed with an astute, extensive floorplan featuring a central courtyard
– Multiple living zones include playroom/retreat, home office and expansive open-plan living
– Huge alfresco pavilion under the main roof
– Solar panels for reduced energy bills
– Electronic gated entry with video security system
– Huge master bedroom with luxurious open style ensuite and walk-in robe
– Oversized double garage with dual remote doors
– Stone benchtops, high-end stainless steel appliances and large butler’s pantry to starring kitchen
– Soaring ceilings throughout
– Fully landscaped gardens with automatic watering system
– Storage galore, including roof/attic space and built-in robes throughout
– Luxe bathrooms with stone tops and large separate laundry
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Walking distance from public transport and Woolworths and Big W Cumberland Park
CT Reference – 6237/341
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $3,448.15 pa
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $329.00 pa
Land Size – 861m² approx.
Year Built – 2021
Total Build area – 339m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Park, then we can help you.