Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A c.1925 bungalow destined for big things in a beautiful spot
Sold at Auction
Sitting on just under 1000sqm, if there were a single home that epitomises everything we love about Clarence Gardens today and where it’s going tomorrow, then this c.1925 bungalow – with a charming first impression and the potential for a rear extension – would be it. Featuring beautifully preserved period features, two light-drenched bedrooms, study and an expansive open-plan family room, what is more than appealing in its current state is destined for bigger and better things (STCC) with a backyard as boundless as this.
Set amongst other character homes on one of the many leafy streets that define Clarence Gardens, this gorgeous abode calls on with ease Winston Avenue’s cafe and bus stops, AA Bailey Recreation Grounds, Cabra Dominican College and Castle Plaza and Cumberland Park shopping precincts. If it’s between the sea and city you want, there’s no better place than right here.
• Beautifully presented original features include high decorative ceilings, polished timber floors and fireplaces
• Contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and 900mm freestanding oven/gas cooktop
• Two extra-large bedrooms, each with built-in robes
• Study/home office to rear
• Efficient split r/c
• Separate laundry
• Alfresco pavilion/gazebo and large chicken coop to rear yard
• Neatly presented gardens to front and rear
• Large lock-up shed with power and concrete floors
• Off-street parking for 3+ cars
• Just 10 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5234/462
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,073.55 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $210.18 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $175.70 pa approx.
Land Size – 943m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 175m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Gardens, then we can help you.