Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
“The Sandpiper”, a cool skillion roofed beach house built in 2013 just a few minutes walk to the stunning sandy beach. High raked ceilings, 2 living rooms, 3 bedrooms, dual bathrooms, hardwood deck, well established gardens, set on easy care 629 sqm flat block.
Constructed by boutique builder Catalyst Homes, designed and orientated to be a comfortable, low energy use home, this place by the sea is ideal for holiday or full time living.
What we love about the property:
• Welcoming entry leads into the front living room with high raked square set ceilings
• Main bedroom is also at the front enjoying nice front garden views, walk in wardrobe and neat ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen is at the rear of the home, also with soaring raked square set ceilings, with north facing double sliding doors opening onto the 9.6 x 3m hardwood deck covered by pergola graced with grape and glory vines. There are also double sliding security doors to allow the summer sea breeze in at night with peace of mind
• Neutral white kitchen offers long island bench with breakfast bar, dishwasher, plenty of bench and cupboard space, electric cooktop and under bench oven, plus huge walk-in pantry for the fridge, plus plenty of extra storage
• In a separate wing are bedrooms 2 and 3, both huge with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Sparkling family bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet
• Laundry is also very spacious, with bench and cupboard space, security door to outside
• The Sandpiper has amazing street appeal, very appropriate for the coastal setting. The well established front garden, mix of external cladding, and skillion roofs all adding up to a highly desirable looking property
• Carport for accommodating 2 cars end for end, with extra storage on the side for your canoes, paddle boards, surfboards, fishing rods and pushbikes
• Secure fenced and gated well established backyard with luscious lawn area, raised vegetable gardens, fruit trees and chook run
• 3x3m garden shed with concrete floor, power and lights
• Mains power, water
• Septic system
• 5KW solar panels
• Split system a/c to home
• NBN internet
• 20,000L rainwater plumbed to home
• Heat pump electric hot water service
Long walks on empty beaches, and early morning swims in crystal clear water, breakfast, lunch or late afternoon barbeques on the deck with the local birdlife your background music. Unwinding at night under a starry sky, the sound of waves crashing on the sandy Carrickalinga foreshore nearby, all this could be yours
The stunning seaside holiday village of Carrickalinga is only a fraction over an hour drive from the CBD of Adelaide, an ever-popular seaside holiday destination, or for those lucky enough to call it home, a peaceful and relaxed community where time seems to stand still. This property has been well cared for by its current owners, here’s your chance to enjoy all that it has to offer. Come & check it out – you’re gonna love it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Carrickalinga, then we can help you.