This superb architecturally designed and built home located just moments from one of the best beaches along South Australia’s Fleurieu Peninsula will be hard to resist. Whether your intention is to relocate permanently or you are looking for the perfect holiday home, the one thing you can be sure of is you will be pinching yourself for years to come every time you step inside.
With a stunning street presence and a vast lush front lawn for summer cricket, this is a home with something for everyone in the family. This impressive home, set on 1622sqm and built in 1989, is located within a quiet cul-de-sac just minutes from the white sands and clear sparkling waters of Carrickalinga Beach. This one owner home has been beautifully cared for and maintained over the years and best of all, perfectly set up to accommodate large gatherings of family and friends. From the downstairs kids zone with sleeping quarters and a large rumpus/games room that flows out into the huge garage and garden beyond, there is plenty of space for kids to be kids. Ascend the timber staircase into the home and prepare to fall in love. Simple elegance in its design but with maximum impact, the vast open plan kitchen, living and dining space encapsulated with floor to ceiling glazed windows offers a view that will take your breath away. Quintessentially Australian, this home offers 180 degree views of the ocean, surrounding gum trees and kangaroos on the hills. At dusk the white cockatoos and galahs congregate in nearby trees to watch the sunset with you. In the winter, stoke up the wood fire combustion heater and watch the storms roll in.
The perfect home to share with friends and family for many generations to come – your own piece of paradise where the best memories will be made.
What we love about this home:
– Vast open plan kitchen, living and dining space with ceiling fan, Braemar evaporative air conditioning, wood fire combustion heating and floor to ceiling glazed windows offering spectacular 180 degree views
– Wide, wrap around timber deck – the perfect spot for sunset drinks
– Large well appointed Galley style kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel splash back, Whirlpool Ixelium induction cooktop, Fisher and Paykel Dishwasher, Kleenmaid electric oven and plenty of storage
– Spacious Master bedroom with ocean views, ceiling fan, walk in robe and large ensuite bathroom
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 are large with plantation shutters and ceiling fans
– Bright and airy family bathroom with separate w/c
– 2.7m ceilings with two 4.5m light wells
– Bedroom 4 downstairs has dividing doors to separate from adjoining large games/rumpus room which could easily be transformed into a 5th bedroom, if required
– Large family bathroom downstairs, perfect for the kids to rinse off after the beach
– Laundry adjacent to downstairs bathroom, with easy access to clothesline
– Huge secure garage with room for 5 cars with two remote control doors each end to enter and exit the property via the circular driveway
– Large tool shed
– Large rear garden with vine covered pergola, BBQ area and views of the ocean
– Irrigation to both front and rear established gardens
– 6.6Kw solar panels
– Solar hot water with electric booster services upstairs – separate electric hot water system for downstairs
– Just 35 minutes from the beautiful McLaren Vale wine region, 75 minutes to Adelaide CBD and just short drive to the nearby local towns such as Normanville and Yankalilla for shopping, cafes and a welcoming community hub
This is an opportunity not to be missed, inspection is an absolute must!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Carrickalinga, then we can help you.