Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Elevate your expectations with Urrbrae's split-level family charmer
Offers Close Tue, 8th Aug – 12pm (usp)
Unveiling a superb concoction of living zones and up to five bedrooms, this double-brick home not only stands on the high side of arguably Urrbrae’s premier street to cast a vast view from its upper level, but rises to any challenge an extended family can throw at it.
Throw out the rule book. The soaring raked ceilings and its dynamic floorplan – with the added bonuses of two ensuites, study zone, formal and casual dining, and a wing made for teenagers or live-in-laws – breaks convention in the best of ways on a low-care parcel with ample off-street parking and a quaint entertainer’s patio/pavilion at its tranquil rear.
As for its dress circle locale, Urrbrae’s charm operates on another level altogether; with top-notch colleges like Scotch and Mercedes on its roll call, mere moments from Burnside Village’s boutiques and a quick 12-minute zip from Adelaide’s CBD, ensuring the city’s pulse is just a heartbeat away from a pocket of town with enviable calm. You really can have it all and more.
Features we love…
– Ideally placed on the high side of the street
– Ultra-flexible floorplan with a bevy formal and casual zones
– Two ensuited bedrooms, including a retreat/wing with external access
– Brand new bathroom to upper level
– Dishwasher and induction cooktop
– Stylish timber-look floors, plus new tiling to kitchen/casual meals zone
– Multiple r/c split system air conditioners and cosy combustion fireplace
– Double carport and lock-up garage
– Walk-in robe to master bedroom
– Large pitched-roof alfresco pavilion
– Established easy-care gardens
– Retreat/landing to upper level
– Moments from Seymour, Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
– Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5574/634
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,687.70 pa
SA Water Rates – $254.56 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $227.65 pa
Land Size – 761m² approx.
Year Built – 1978
Total Build area – 371m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Urrbrae, then we can help you.