This beautifully presented 1910 villa, with its white picket fence, leafy green trees and stunning roses has a gorgeous street appeal. Located in the tightly held suburb of Kingswood, just 5km to the centre of the city and a few blocks from the popular Mitcham Square, home to exceptional shopping as well as Wallis cinemas.
What you will love about the home:
– An iconic bull nose veranda with cast iron lace work, the perfect spot to linger over the morning coffee and take in the peaceful surrounds
– Wide hallway with polished timber floors, high skirting boards and 3-meter ceilings provide a warm welcome to the home
– Situated at the front of the house are two large bedrooms displaying the stunning characteristics of the era, ornate fireplaces and mantels, elegant ceiling roses and elaborate cornices along with the contemporary addition of built in robes
– A kitchen perfect for food and wine fanatics, Caesar stone benches, heaps of room for food preparation and loads of storage including a wine cabinet that will hold over 100 bottles of your favourites
– Leading from the kitchen is a elegant dining room with yet another ornate fireplace for those intimate winter evenings
– Towards the rear of the home there is a third bedroom or if you prefer it would make an ideal home office
– Fancy some quiet time, the reading room is an ideal spot to curl up with a great book
– A spectacular light infused garden room with a domed atrium roof, louver windows that allow the afternoon gully breeze to flow through the home
– Enjoy a long lunch in the covered alfresco area or set up a summer casual dining experience under the lush trees in the fully landscaped rear garden
– Retreat or studio, the large shed in the back-yard offers loads of options
– A separate updated bathroom and a further shower and toilet in the laundry means morning rush hour is sorted
– Solar hot water and solar panels will reduce your energy bills
– Single carport with further off street parking
There is a lot to love about 40 East Parade and we would be delighted to show you through.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kingswood, then we can help you.