Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Double brick colonial home with a growing family in mind
Contracted prior to Auction
With nine main rooms – including multiple living zones, up to five bedrooms and a study for good measure – this solid-brick, solar-powered colonial style home is the light-filled definition of family living. A bright and white home you can grow into and step out of to entertain on an easy-care parcel with a double garage, plenty of extra parking for your boat/caravan and workshop, all on the high side of its quiet, friendly street. It’s the complete package.
And it’s all wrapped up within moments of Tea Tree Plaza, several parks/reserves and the O-Bahn busway for the smoothest and swiftest trips into the city and back home again. Just place your furniture and press ‘go’.
– Meticulously cared for – with the scope to make your own mark
– Double garage and carport, plus separate shed/workshop
– Flexible floorplan includes formal and casual zones
– Powerful 4KW solar system
– Ducted evaporative cooling and split R/C
– Ensuite to spacious master bedroom
– Large, updated kitchen with dishwasher and bundles of storage
– Polished timber floors and high ceilings
– Separate laundry
– Easy-care garden despite the block’s generous size
– Storage galore includes built-in robes to bedrooms 1, 2 and 5
– Walking distance from public transport
– A short drive from local schools and shops
CT Reference – 5588/776
Council – Tea Tree Gulley
SA Water Rates – $68.60pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $126.30pa approx.
Land Size – 715m² approx.
Year Built – 1970
Total Build area – 284m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
RLA – 286 513
Auction Notice: The Vendor’s statement may be inspected at Ouwens Casserly, 190 Unley Road, Unley, SA for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the Auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Redwood Park, then we can help you.