Extended c.1925 character bungalow with north-facing rear and everything at its feet
Auction Sat, 9th Jul – 12pm (usp)
If it begins with the beautiful street presence that only a bungalow can conjure and ends in a north facing rear extension with room left over for that pool you’ve always wanted, it’s not too good to be true. It’s everything Millswood is supposed to be and confirmation that nothing beats the charm of a c.1920s character home – especially when it’s punctuated by rear open-plan living, modern updates where they matter most, a flexible floorplan, creature comforts, bill-busting solar panels, ample parking and the added luxury of a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom.
Just a moment from cosmopolitan Goodwood and King William Roads, some of Adelaide’s best schools and colleges, Sasmee Park and Goodwood Oval, public transport and the city itself, this family home that gets better with every step has everything you’ll ever want right at its feet.
• Flexible floorplan includes central formal lounge and rear open plan living
• Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, dishwasher and plenty of storage
• Large timber-decked alfresco pavilion to rear yard
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling – with zoning and wifi controls
• Original features include polished pine floorboards, fireplaces and lofty ceilings
• Powerful 11 panel solar system for heavily reduced energy bills (current owners always in credit)
• Cosy combustion fireplace
• Bundles of storage throughout
• Updated LED down lighting
• Large storage shed
• Separate laundry
• Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with automatic watering system
• Plenty of parking, including single carport and additional parking for two cars
• Enviably placed on a gorgeous tree-lined street amongst other character homes
• Close to Cabra Dominican College, Walford, Unley High School and Goodwood Primary Schools
• Moments from bus, train and tram stops
CT Reference – 5397/324
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,505.65 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $234.05 pa approx.
Land Size – 836m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 288m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Millswood, then we can help you.