Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
C1905 character cottage with a game-changing extension on the city's best edge
Auction Sat, 9th Dec – 10.30am (usp)
Pretty as a picture from its leafy street, roomier than you ever expected on its prized south-north plot and poised to entertain in style courtesy of its game-changing rear addition and partnering louvred pavilion, the rear-lane access to its side-by-side double garage is simply the cherry atop this C1905 stone-fronted return verandah cottage on the very cusp of the CBD.
Three spacious bedrooms and ornate decorative features make the original cottage a timeless introduction to a rear open-plan addition that starts with a custom Carrera kitchen, flows with ease across striking engineered timber floors to that pavilion and frames a rear garden designed down to the last detail by revered Husk Projects with landscaping by Greenwell Landscaping.
The result is a beautiful meeting of two opposing eras, as if they were always meant to be, in a suburb that implores you to leave those cars where they are and walk or pedal to your city office, Gilles at the Grounds, cosmopolitan King William Road, the Central Market or tram stops that will suddenly transport you to the metro coast. You’ve arrived.
Features we love…
– Enviable north-facing rear with access to oversized lock-up garage featuring remote entry and Axion cladding
– Architectural open-plan rear extension with stackable glass doors and high ceilings
– Solar panels for reduced energy bills
– Starring open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops, expansive island/breakfast bar, dual Smeg ovens, 900mm gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Beautifully presented original character home with stone facade, decorative ceilings, ornate fireplaces and bundles of natural light
– Timber floors throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Large main bathroom with free-standing claw bath
– Alfresco pavilion with dual Yeltana Louvre systems
– Professionally landscaped rear gardens and hedging for extra privacy
– Walking distance from the southern parklands and CBD beyond
– Moments from Wayville Showgrounds and the cafes/boutiques/restaurants of Kings William Road
– Zoned for Adelaide and Adelaide Botanic High Schools
CT Reference – 5213/749
Council – TBC
Council Rates – TBC
SA Water Rates – TBC
Emergency Services Levy – TBC
Land Size – 417m² approx.
Year Built – 1905
Total Build area – 203m² approx.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Wayville, then we can help you.