Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
This is your opportunity to reside in the heart of the ever-popular growing Bowden area. This apartment is central to all the activity in Bowden with walking distance to Plant 4, Plant 3, IGA & all the wonderful cafés and eateries.
Take advantage of every Friday evening where you can enjoy the Plant 4 or Plant 3 bar that serves wonderful food & local wine.
What we love about this property.
– Two spacious bedrooms, both with mirrored built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
– The master with an ensuite bathroom and East facing to enjoy the morning sunrise
– Second bedroom with internal access to main bathroom.
– Large open plan lounge, kitchen, and dining area.
– Sliding doors lead to your East facing private balcony overlooking the greenery of Bowden and great for a weekend wine or Sunday morning paper.
– Kitchen with quality Miele appliances including stainless steel gas cook top, dishwasher, excellent storage, and very large benchtop.
– Central bathroom with storage to the vanity.
– European laundry with storage space.
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
– Secure lift access, intercom, and bike racks.
– Secure basement parking for one vehicle with additional storage.
Take advantage of what Bowden has to offer, close to Jarmer’s Kitchen located on Park Terrace for evening dinners or lazy Sunday brunch. The apartment is close to the Adelaide entertainment centre & tram that will take you directly into the city.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Bowden, then we can help you.