Enviably placed where two of Clarence Park’s most beautiful streets collide to create a corner parcel, this immaculately presented c.1900 family home commands attention from the start and ends with an open-plan addition, partnering alfresco pergola and prized side road access. In between, the charming character features that define its era ensure its three double bedrooms and spacious central lounge room complete this light-filled abode featuring all the mod cons.
Put simply; it’s exactly what you expect from Clarence Park – a surging suburb with wide streets, timeless homes at every turn and the pick of quality schools, all wrapped up within 15 minutes from the CBD and metro coast. Do we have your attention now?
• Modern extension boasts open-plan kitchen, courtyard garden, sleek tiled floors and smooth flow to alfresco pavilion
• Ceasarstone benchtops, large island/breakfast bar, loads of storage, dishwasher and 900mm freestanding oven/gas cooktop
• Original features include polished Jarrah floors, leadlight windows, high ceilings and working fireplace
• Efficient split r/c
• Electronic internal blinds
• Large separate laundry
• Beautifully presented facade/front gardens
• Neatly presented easy-care gardens with auto watering system and wicking bed
• Electronic gated entry to rear yard/garage
• Zoned for Westbourne Park Primary School and close to a range to quality schools, including Cabra Dominican College
• A short drive from the cafes of Goodwood Road, Cumberland Park shopping precinct and cosmopolitan King William Road
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5055/341
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,077.85 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $240.51 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $202.65 pa approx.
Land Size – 460m² approx.
Year Built – 1900
Total Build area – 226m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Park, then we can help you.