Everyone back to Kings Ave and let the good times roll
Auction Wed, 15th Dec – 6.30pm (usp)
If you like to have a good time, then welcome to the house of fun. Recently extensively renovated to include all modern luxuries and room for all of your toys in a generous fully tiled, four car garage. The rear workshop allows you to work on your most recent project whilst the under home storage with a supporting games/cave room allows you to wind down, relax and have fun everyday.
This incredible 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home is set along the prestigious ‘Spring Hill Estate’ and has been perfectly orientated to take full advantage of the stunning views the Estate has to offer. The spacious layout will delight growing families with multiple living areas and an entertainment area that will exceed all expectations and allow room to host your family and friends all year round.
The entertainment hub of the home is the massive alfresco, timber decked entertaining area with a pitched, fully insulated roof where your morning coffee will be best enjoyed as the kids run free in the yard. The open fire and quality blinds ensure year round weather protection for you and the family/friends to enjoy. Whether you enjoy spending your weekends lounging on the deck or soaking up the sun whilst gardening, this home has both covered.
What we love about this home:
– 19kW solar system with 60 panels (bye-bye bills)
– 4 bedrooms, main with his and her robes and stunning modern en-suite
– Front lounge overlooks a reserve and has access to the wrap around balcony
– Feature central kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel cook top, dual ovens, convection microwave and dishwasher
– Central dining/family room opening onto the alfresco masterpiece
– Large rear lawn for you to practice your putting on with side gates for easy access
– Powered potters size shed for storage along with an abundance of storage space under the alfresco area
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Split system heating and cooling unit
– Jetmaster flue open fire to keep you warm whilst entertaining during the cold months
Surrounded by other quality homes and great walking trails through Cobblers Creek and a variety of local shopping including The Stables and The Village shopping centres. Commuting to the city is easy with buses that connect to the O’Bahn and a variety of quality schooling options.
If it’s time to celebrate all of your hard work and success, then you’re looking at the right home. If not for you, do it for your family and friends, they will love you for it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Golden Grove, then we can help you.