Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
This modern family home in a super convenient location, is set back from Main Road enhancing its sense of sanctuary. Completed in 2011, this quality-built home is perfectly positioned on a generous parcel of land, taking advantage of an enviable tree-top outlook.
Featuring multiple living zones, a master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, super- functional kitchen and light-drenched open-plan living; there is a place for every mood, occasion and family member, saving the best moments for that 100sqm elevated hardwood deck.
Relax on the deck for just a second and it seems impossible that Adelaide’s CBD, Unley and Mitcham are so close to a home that feels like a world away. Take a short stroll and immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Belair National Park or drop in at one of the local café’s and enjoy the hills lifestyle. With a choice of highly regarded primary and senior schools within walking distance together with trains and buses at your doorstep, this property is positioned for ultimate convenience. It’s good to be home.
Features we love…
– Ultra-flexible floorplan with casual and formal zones
– Updated kitchen and appliances
– Separate laundry and loads of storage
– Ducted heating and cooling with four zones
– Three-phase power, external power and gas points
– Easy maintenance and flexible outdoor entertaining
– Tranquil rear aspect to native bushland
– Fire pit and seating area at highest point of the property
– Double garage and further off-street parking for four cars
– Metres from bus stop and 4-minute walk from train station
– Walking distance to St John’s Grammar and Belair Primary School, with Scotch and Mercedes Colleges close by
– A short drive to Mitcham Square and a range of cafes, supermarkets, and other conveniences
– Close to Flinders University and Hospital
– Less than 20 minutes from the CBD
– Strong rental opportunity with high yield
CT Reference – 5935/65
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,312.05 pa
SA Water Rates – $172.44 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $146.75 pa
Land Size – 1024m² approx.
Year Built – 2011
Total Build area – 170m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Belair, then we can help you.