Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Perfect family home with plenty of room to entertain
Auction Sat, 6th May – 10:30am
This 2020 built well-presented family home in a central location close to schools, shops and transport. Offering 3 generously sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, as well as plenty of living and entertaining space, perfect for all your entertaining needs all year round.
What do we love:
– Spacious main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Two additional well-sized bedrooms with built-in robes
– Expansive open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with doors leading through to alfresco
– Stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooktop, ample cupboard space and breakfast bar
– Modern main bathroom with separate bath, shower and separate toilet
– Study nook with a quality built-in desk
– Separate laundry with external access
– Undercover alfresco, perfect for family gatherings and hosting friends
– Low-maintenance backyard with plenty of room for kids and pets to play
– Automatic garage with panel lift door and internal access
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– 19 panel 5kw system
Positioned within walking distance of local shops, cafes and eateries of Paralowie Village Shopping Centre, local parks and playgrounds and a selection of quality local schooling, including Bethany Christian School, Temple Christian College and Settlers Farm.
Centrally positioned to take advantage of Salisbury and Mawson Lakes shopping precincts and the convenience of local public transport and the North Connector Expressway for direct Adelaide CBD and coastline access.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Paralowie, then we can help you.