Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Built in 2017 by the current owner, this immaculate easy living home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living/dining/kitchen linked to the outdoor entertainment area. Extra wide single car garage with handy internal access and low maintenance gardens.
This home is beautifully presented, is safe and secure, ideal for carefree coastal living, and is perfect as a lock up and leave if you still have the travel bug
What we love about the property;
• Sheltered portico entrance leads to the entry inside through the front Invisi-guard front security door.
• Main bedroom is at front of home with triple windows overlooking the attractive front garden, and comes ensuite with shower, vanity, and toilet, and walk in wardrobe
• Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 all have built in ‘robes
• Sparkling three-way family bathroom, vanity area, shower and bath with ceiling heater, and separate toilet
• At the rear is the open plan living/dining/kitchen, offering peace, quiet and privacy, and view to the garden and verandahs
• The kitchen has a 3-meter-long breakfast, bar stainless steel dishwasher, double stainless steel sink, Puratap filtered water, gas cooktop, electric under bench oven, rangehood, generous fridge space and walk in pantry cupboard. There is provision in place above the breakfast bar for 3 pendent lights if desired
• The owner is moving interstate, so the modern contemporary TV cabinet is included in the sale
• Another Invisi-guard security leads to the verandah from the living area
• Spacious laundry with plenty of built-in storage cupboards, nice long bench and inset stainless steel sink, and Invis-guard security door leading to the outside washing line
• Storage cupboard in the hallway
• This is a low allergy home with no carpets, floating floors throughout
• Quality privacy and block out blinds throughout.
• 1.5 car width garage with automatic panel lift door, and additional roller door at opposite for easy access to the rear garden and side garden and there is handy internal access into the hallway, convenient carrying your shopping inside
• 5m x 2m verandah on the side with mains gas connection for barbecue
• 6mx 3m flat roof verandah with skylights at the rear, currently with river stones and garden, easily paved for an outdoor dining setting
• 2 x 1 m garden shed
• Paved driveway and paths around home
• Well established low maintenance front and rear gardens
• Side gate for additional back yard access
• Secure backyard for kids or pets
• Mains water, gas, power and sewer
• Fully ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• 5.5KW solar panels
• Provision for NBN
• Instant gas hot water service
• 1000 L rainwater tank plumbed to both toilets
• 2 hard wired smoke alarms
This home is deal for small families, retirees or investors, looking for a modern home that’s easy to look after, and within easy walking distance to Aldinga Central shopping centre, medical facilities, gym, and transport. The beach is 15 minutes walk or a quicker bike ride, why not take a ride to check out this fabulous home, you’re gonna love it.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Aldinga Beach, then we can help you.