**Sold at Auction: Saturday 18th May at 12.30pm**
Price Guide: $495,000 – $540,000
Exceptionally located, this stylishly renovated home offers a great lifestyle opportunity for both families, young professionals and those looking to down-size to an easy-care home.
Perfectly presented, delightful interiors present an ambience of light, space and comfort in a setting where relaxation comes easily.
What we love about this property:
– Open plan living and dining with great outdoor flow
– Sleek kitchen with stainless steel appliances inc dishwasher
– 3 spacious bedrooms with BIR’s to Master & bed 2
– Modern bathrooms inc ensuite and Main with separate bath & shower
– Timber floors and ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Private and paved courtyard sheltered by sails for year round entertaining
– Low maintenance garden plus shed
– Secure single carport with auto-roller door
Steps from your front door, the family-friendly reserve is perfect for a kick of the footy or a great place to relax under the palm trees while the kids enjoy the playground.
The best of The Bay is only a moment away, including iconic Wigley & Colley Reserve, Marina Pier, Moseley Square and Jetty Road for an endless choice in eateries, entertainment and shopping.
C/T = Volume 5971 Folio 642
Council = City of Holdfast Bay
Land Size = 310sqm approx
House built = 1950 approx
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
GLENELG NORTH, then we can help you.