c.1920 symmetrical cottage with exciting times ahead
Sold at Auction
Claim a spot in surging Camden Park with a c.1920 symmetrical cottage that follows a simple and very effective plan today and plenty of room left over for that modern rear extension tomorrow. From its polished boards and lofty ceilings to the large and light filled main rooms, including a sleekly updated eat-in kitchen; there’s so much to love about this family home with a lock-up carport and expansive alfresco entertainer’s pavilion.
Capper Street is quiet and Camden Park couldn’t be better placed just a 10 minute drive from Glenelg and 15 from the CBD, not to mention just moments from Adelaide’s best Golf courses, a range of parks/reserves, loads of shopping options and the esteemed Immanuel College. Claim the lifestyle.
• Floorplan includes large lounge room, eat-in kitchen and rear office/3rd bedroom
• Dishwasher, gas cooking and plenty of storage to stylishly updated eat-in kitchen
• Storage includes built-in robes to bedrooms 1 and 2
• Fully tiled main bathroom with updated tapware/fittings
• Ducted air conditioning
• Room for an extension (STPC) and a pool
• Fans to huge alfresco entertainer’s pavilion
• Separate laundry and two toilets
• Landscaped low-care gardens with large secure rear yard, perfect for kids and pets
• Two garden/tool sheds
• Remote entry to lock-up carport with room for two cars
• Further off-street parking in front of carport
• Just a short drive from Coles Plympton and Kurralta Central shopping precinct
• Walking distance from public transport for easy access to beach and city
CT Reference – 5981/489
Council – City of West Torrens
Council Rates – $1,424.40 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $150.55 pa approx.
Land Size – 541m² approx.
Year Built – 1920
Total Build area – 228m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Camden Park, then we can help you.