Design the Hills dream, down to the last detail on some 23 magical acres
Contracted at auction
Just 20 minutes from the Tollgate, this isn’t just a rare chance to claim some 23 acres of land, without the isolation. This is where you can create the dream down to the last detail on a property tightly held by the one family for almost 60 years, defined by its vast 360-degree postcard views.
The much-loved, solar-powered family home that stands here today will do what it always has; extend a warm, comfy welcome on a property featuring a dam, three designated paddocks, large shed, ideal grape-growing conditions and an outlook that saves its best for a setting western sun over the Onkaparinga Valley.
Whilst the existing home does its best to maximise the view, there are higher points on the property, reminding you daily of one inescapable fact: this is the ultimate blank canvas for an architectural work of art. Painted by you.
– Neatly presented family home with flexible floorplan and alfresco entertaining
– Live in and love the existing home as it is, renovate/extended or start again
– Super-functional kitchen with dishwasher, loads of storage and a stunning southern view to a diary farm
– Combustion fireplace plus reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Loads of storage, including built-in robes to all bedrooms
– Powerful 5KW solar system for reduced energy bills
– Large 9x6m shed with power, concrete floors and room for two cars
– Three fully-fenced designated paddocks with electric fencing and watering provisions, perfect for cows or sheep
– A mix of scrub land and vast open spaces fed via water pump from Onkaparinga River
– Wood shed
– Ideally located next door to a boutique winery
– Just 9 minutes from Aldgate, 12 from Stirling
Moments from boutique distilleries, world-class horse riding schools and no more than a 10-minute drive from the cafes, shops, pubs and restaurants that put historical Hahndorf on the tourist map, where else would you rather be?
CT Reference – 5792/349
Council – Mount Barker District Council
Council Rates – $982 pa approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $23.32 pa approx.
Land Size – 9.6110 Ha approx.
Year Built – 1960
Total Build area – 247m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
To bid please download the free GAVL App to register – or if you are not in the market to buy & would like to keep up to date with Ouwens Casserly Auctions feel free to watch live via the link above.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Mylor, then we can help you.