Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Attractive entry or investment opportunity in highly sought locale
This fresh and inviting unit is in a convenient & highly sought-after location.
This semi open-plan living, neat 2-bedroom unit serves the same city fringe lifestyle as those synonymous character homes, all at an affordable price. Set on the upper- level and back from Mary Street for greater privacy, this ready-to-go unit is ideal for singles and professional duos, downsizers, and investors.
Perfectly positioned between King William and Unley Road, within walking distance to shops, cafes, restaurants, and schools. And with nearby public transport, it is only minutes from the city.
Features we love:
– Zoned for Glenunga International High School
– Walking distance to cafes and restaurants
– Close to public transport and the Unley Shopping Centre
– Two good sized bedrooms and bathrooms
– Gas cooking and plenty of storage to in kitchen
– Timber floorboards in kitchen and living area
– Modernised bathroom
– Reverse cycle AC unit
– Currently tenanted for $370 per week
– Off-street allocated car park
CT Reference – 5056/682
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $980.90 pa
SA Water Rates – $153.70 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $102.15 pa
Admin Fund – $315.44 pq
Sinking Fund – $22.54 pq
Year Built – 1970
Total Build area – 63m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Unley, then we can help you.