Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
c.1925 bungalow, classily recast to wow a crowd on a corner
Offers Close Tue, 10th Jan – 12pm (usp)
Extended to entertain in high-end style, inside and out on its corner plot; if you think this c.1925 sandstone bungalow starts with a beautiful bang, you’ll fall head over heels for the way it ends.
The paint is barley dry on not only the careful restoration of an original home headlined by its soaring ceilings, ornate decorative embellishments and big bedrooms; but also a boundless open-plan addition and its partnering entertainer’s pavilion with a kitchen of its own and New Year’s Eve in its spacious sights.
From the double carport, ducted r/c and master’s lavish en-suite and walk-in robe to the main kitchen’s oversized wine fridge and 40mm-thick stone tops, it’s all about the details – large and small – in this flawless example of a character home redefined.
And just moments from Mitcham Square, Scotch and Mercedes Colleges, The Ed and the hiking trails of Brown Hill Creek, it’s also the definition of beautifully placed.
Features we love…
• Starring open-plan kitchen with walk-in pantry, dishwasher, freestanding oven, dual-door wine fridge, large island and windowed splashback
• Study desk and loads of storage, including built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
• Outdoor kitchen with bar fridge and built-in BBQ
• Stylishly sympathetic rear addition with three sets of French doors for smooth flow to pavilion under the main roof
• Zoned ducted R/C throughout
• Impeccably restored original home with 3.3m-high ceilings
• Three toilets
• Large separate laundry
• Beautifully presented landscaped gardens
• Lock-up carport and prized side road access
• Walking distance from public transport
• Just 15 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5433/435
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,232.80 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $231.09 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $202.45 pa approx.
Land Size – 700m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 239m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Mitcham, then we can help you.