Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Spacious and light-filled home beams with charming elegance
Deceivingly spacious with natural light spilling into a central formal lounge and dining thanks in part to a beautiful open-air courtyard walled in glass, 45A Beatty Street blends generous living with great versatility. With a bay-windowed master plus two good-sized bedrooms at the front, formal living in the heart of the home and charming open-plan entertaining with timber-clad kitchen overlooking a sun-dappled backyard of botanical greenery and paved alfresco with extendable awning for tranquil afternoon lunches – there’s much and more to love here.
Whether you’re a professional couple or young family looking to plant your feet in this hugely sought-after leafy suburb, or even a downsizing duo keen to hold onto priceless peace and quiet, then this property is singing your song. Wonderfully located with arm’s reach to some of the best amenities and conveniences in the east, zoned for Linden Park Primary and Glenunga International High School, delicious local cafés and eateries in high supply, a cooee to the vibrant Burnside Village and all this less than 4km to Adelaide CBD combine for a superb home in a blue-chip locale.
Features we love…
• Formal lounge and dining well placed around a beautiful light-catching fresh air courtyard
• Master bedroom with large bay window and front garden views, BIRs and en-suite
• 2 additional good-sized bedrooms, both with floating timber floors
• Open-plan entertaining with built-in shelving and cupboards as well as views into the backyard bursting with lush established gardens
• Spacious kitchen with elegant timber cabinetry, dual sinks and dishwasher
• Delightful outdoor alfresco area with pergola and retractable awning for perfect weekend entertaining
• Ducted reverse-cycle AC throughout, split-system AC in master and casual living, downlighting and leadlight feature windows
• 1.5kW solar power system
• Picturesque frontage with neat, sun-dappled gardens and undercover carport at entry
• Walking distance to Linden Park Primary and Glenunga International High
• Close to local cafés and delicious takeaway eateries
• 600m to Burnside Village for all your everyday shopping and amenity needs
• Only 4km to Adelaide CBD
CT Reference – 5353/446
Council – City of Burnside
Council Rates – $1,619.00 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $219.53 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $191.45 pa approx.
Land Size – 463m² approx.
Year Built – 1991
Total Build area – 209m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Linden Park, then we can help you.