Freestanding Sensation Offers a Picture-Perfect Lifestyle
Best Offer before Tuesday 2nd October 2012
Modern, secure and perfectly positioned is this new Torrens Titled courtyard home, boasting three bedrooms plus a study. Spacious and cleverly designed, this home offers a fantastic opportunity to enter this highly sought after pocket of Kurralta Park.
What we love about the home:
– Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– Second and third bedrooms both with built in robes
– Three way main bathroom with separate vanity and wc
– Study with built in robe and computer desk
– Well appointed kitchen with large corner pantry, stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher
– Enormous open-plan kitchen/living area filled with natural light
– Sliding doors lead out to a paved alfresco area all under the main roof
– Stand out features include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, floating floors throughout passage/living area and carpeted bedrooms
– Double garage with remote control access and direct entry into home providing great security
– Plenty of storage space
– Low maintenance garden with scope to add your own finishing touches
– Allotment size approx. 381 sqm
An exciting opportunity for those wishing to downsize but don't want to compromise on quality or space. Close to public transport, great shopping and offering easy access to the CBD, Adelaide Airport and Glenelg's cosmopolitan lifestyle!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
KURRALTA PARK, then we can help you.