Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Stand alone in a slick, nimble and spacious pad in a surging locale
Auction Sat, 10th Feb – 10am (usp)
Ideally placed where up-and-coming Windsor Gardens collides with Klemzig, this neat-as-a-pin Torrens titled home revels in its exciting position on the high side of the road, not to mention its wide frontage and a floorplan nimble enough to keep a growing family happy from the start.
The perks seemingly never end in this deceptively spacious bay-windowed home with a double-width garage, living zones at each of its light-filled bookends, ensuited main bedroom and wing-spreading open-plan living at its rear. All of it comforted by ducted R/C and the option to work from home or convert that front living room to a 4th bedroom.
Just 16-18 minutes’ drive from the CBD, a short pedal from the Paradise Interchange, five minutes from two major shopping precincts and a stroll from the boundless expanses of TK Shutter Reserve; if you haven’t stood up and taken notice of Windsor Gardens, you will now. Welcome home.
Features we love…
– Impeccably presented inside and out
– A chance to secure a spacious standalone home in a surging north-eastern suburb
– Ensuited and walk-in robe to master bedroom
– Ready to move in or rent out from the day it settles
– Super-functional open-plan kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop
– Double side-by-side garage, plus additional off-street parking in front
– Striking timber-look floors
– Storage includes built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
– Large separate laundry
– An efficient mix of ducted and split air-conditioning
– Landscaped rear gardens with alfresco patio
– Walking distance from public transport
– Moments from Greenacres and Gilles Plains shopping precincts
– And much more.
CT Reference – 5985/274
Council – Port Adelaide Enfield
Council Rates – $1,264.60 pa
SA Water Rates – $170.91 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $145.25 pa
Land Size – 405m² approx.
Year Built – 2007
Total Build area – 160m² approx.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Windsor Gardens, then we can help you.