Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Stylish & low-maintenance home designed for effortless living
Discover the perfect blend of comfort and contemporary living in this inviting 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with a convenient double garage, ideally situated in the heart of Hillcrest. This thoughtfully designed residence offers a seamless fusion of style and functionality, with a well-equipped kitchen including quality appliances and stone top, and a spacious living area that effortlessly flows into a private outdoor space – a perfect retreat for relaxation or entertaining.
The three well-appointed bedrooms provide comfort, all with built in robes for storage, while the two bathrooms showcase modern amenities. The double garage adds a practical touch, ensuring convenience for residents. Hillcrest’s desirable location promises easy access to local amenities, schools, and parks, creating a welcoming environment for families and individuals alike. Embrace a lifestyle of convenience and contemporary living in this Hillcrest haven.
Features we love…
– Modern courtyard home
– Low maintenance
– Spacious open plan living full of natural light
– Well-equipped kitchen with top-notch appliances including dishwasher, stone bench top and abundant cupboard space for storage
– Floor to ceiling tiling in bathrooms
– Separate laundry with direct access outside
– Double garage with extra room for additional cars in the drive
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Nearby schools include St Paul’s College, Kildare College and St Andrew’s School, as well as quality local primary schools such as Vale Park Primary
– Walking distance to public transport
– Moments from Westfield Tea Tree Plaza or a short 20 minute commute to the CBD
CT Reference – 6193/924
Council – City of Port Adelaide Enfield
Council Rates – $1,048.10 pa
SA Water Rates – $154.02 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $128.00 pa
Land Size – 236m² approx.
Year Built – 2020
Total Build area – 135m² approx.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hillcrest, then we can help you.