Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Extended c.1925 bungalow in a premium location and nothing left to do
Offers Close Tue, 13th Dec – 12pm (usp)
Extended into an enviable spacious rear yard that’s destined for a pool, this solar-powered c.1925 sandstone bungalow doesn’t just meet the brief for a growing family looking for a leafy suburb with the best schools on call.
It exceeds it with every step through its beautifully presented original home with four spacious bedrooms, all the way to its boundless open-plan family room addition that makes good food the centre of every occasion thanks to its extensively equipped granite-topped kitchen.
Whether it’s those 20 bill-busting solar panels, the underfloor heating and ducted r/c, master’s ensuite and walk-in-robe or the secure garaging/shedding for a small fleet, this is as comfortable, functional and efficient as it gets, all wrapped up within a stroll of Goodwood Oval and less than ten minutes from the CBD. Exceedingly good.
Features we love…
• Breakfast bar, loads of storage, dishwasher and starring a Belling vintage tri-oven to kitchen
• Storage includes built-in robes to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
• Built-in study desks to bedrooms 2 and 3
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, plus split system and underfloor heating
• Polished timber floors and soaring ceilings to original bungalow
• Gas hot water with digital display/controls
• Large separate laundry
• Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with veggie patch, fruit trees (peach, apple, plum) and play area
• Back to base alarm
• Huge lock-up carport with remote Panel lift entry and drive through access to rear double garage with workshop
• Undercover parking for five cars, plus further parking in driveway
• Ideally placed on a quiet, leafy street amongst other character homes
• Moments from Black Forest and Goodwood Primary Schools, St Thomas School and Cabra Dominican College
• Walking distance from train and tram stops
CT Reference – 5772/342
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,622.55 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $293.89 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $262.20 pa approx.
Land Size – 766m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 324m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Millswood, then we can help you.