Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Resplendent C1900 return verandah villa, reimagined for the modern family
Reimagine the life you know with a C1900 return verandah villa that not only takes family living to another level (literally), but redefines it with a rear architectural addition, crowd-pleasing pavilion and a fully-tiled in-ground pool for good measure, all just a mere walk from cobbled King William Road and metres from Heywood Park.
In true Unley Park fashion, the ornate period features you’d expect from its era and ilk come grandly proportioned and impeccably presented, setting a timeless tone for this light-drenched home with a central formal lounge and dining room combo to go with its three ensuited bedrooms, underground cellar, upper-level retreat and an addition designed by the revered Alex Pritchard.
The sum of its parts is a consummate entertainer of unmatched comfort, flexibility and freedom on the very brink of esteemed colleges and the boutiques, progressive restaurants, buzzing cafes and high-end salons that put Unley Park and nearby Hyde Park on the map. You’ve arrived.
Features we love…
– Dynamic floorplan with four bathrooms (three ensuites) and multiple living zones
– Expansive alfresco pavilion with cafe blinds and outdoor kitchen with sink, bbq and drinks fridge
– Open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm freestanding oven/gas cooktop, breakfast bar/island and Miele dishwasher
– Butler’s pantry and underground feature cellar
– Gorgeous sandstone-fronted facade
– Beautifully preserved and presented original home with polished timber floors, soaring ceilings, hallway arch and leadlight windows
– Dressing room and ensuite to ground floor master bedroom
– Integrated speaker system to family room and adjacent pavilion
– Under-floor heating to lower level bathrooms
– Solar heating to salt chlorinated pool
– Ducted temperature control
– Carport, additional off-street parking and electronic gated entry
– Instant gas hot water with digital control panels
– Low-care landscaped gardens
– Storage galore and huge light-filled laundry
– A short drive from Walford Anglican School for Girls and Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
– Less than 10 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5105/187
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $4,507.40 pa
SA Water Rates – $442.60 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $412.85 pa
Land Size – 595m² approx.
Year Built – 1900
Total Build area – 353m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Unley Park, then we can help you.