Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
C1900 symmetrical villa with a backstory and bright future in the Burnside PS zone
Re-released due to Contract failure.
Hitting the market for the first time in its existence, this C1900 symmetrical villa has only ever known multiple generations of the one family, making it a heartwarming treasure for anyone who appreciates history, period charm and the exciting scope to bring it all up to speed, just a lightning-fast 10-minute drive from the CBD.
Whether it’s the sandstone and leadlight of its facade, the high ceilings, marble fireplace or period wallpaper, this 3-bedroom relic retains much of its original charm, etched into its strong bones.
The floorplan is wonderfully simple; three nicely sized bedrooms converge on a light-filled family room with dining/lounge zones and a view to the tranquil rear gardens.
With solid timber cabinetry, dishwasher, gas cooktop and plenty of storage, the kitchen epitomises a home that is enduring, comfy and very functional.
A rear pergola/patio ensures alfresco entertaining is always an option; as is extending or reconfiguring the existing footprint.
Live in and love everything it is and look forward to what could be where The Parade reaches its quietest point, just a stroll from famous Penfolds and a short drive from Norwood’s beating heart, all wrapped up in the prized zone for Burnside Primary School. A bright future, indeed.
– Zoned for Burnside and Magill Primary Schools
– Set slightly above street level and behind a cottage garden to strike charming street presence
– Tightly held by the one family since 1900
– Flexible plan with up to three bedrooms one bathroom and a separate
– Strong bones, perfect for a cosmetic renovation
– Efficient split R/C for year round comfort
– Plenty of storage and separate laundry
– Carport parking for one car with room for a further two cars off street.
– Electronic gated entry
– High ceilings throughout
– Metres from zoned Norwood International High School and public transport
– Moments from Pembroke School and Wattle Park and Magill shopping precincts
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Rosslyn Park, then we can help you.