Occupying a large corner block in the heart of prestigious St Georges, this home offers quality family living with great outdoor space and access to top schools, such as Glenunga International and a very short walk to Seymour. Set amongst manicured front gardens, the Colonial styling features large windows for lots of natural light throughout the day, with both the well appointed kitchen and dining areas enjoying a bright northern aspect.
What we love about this property:
* Main living with open fireplace
* Functional kitchen and breakfast bar
* Freshly painted
* Timber floorboards and parquetry flooring
* Master with en-suite and built-ins
* Bedroom 2 with built-ins
* Ducted cooling throughout
* Enclosed pergola & extended paving
* Enclosed rear lawn
* Separate garaging or storage
* Near Burnside Village shopping
* Near Portrush Road transport
* Rental appraisal of $480-$520/week (courtesy of AMPM)
This one is a must consider first or second family home in a foothills suburb with immediate access to transport, shopping and education facilities. There is room to improve as you grow, representing an opportunity you should inspect.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
ST GEORGES, then we can help you.