If you appreciate quality, love the beach, and prefer a tranquil and private abode then this Scott Salisbury beachside home just could be the one for you. Wedged between two absolute beachfront homes, this delightfully different property is custom built to suit the shape of the allotment and although not beachfront, the gate from the front courtyard opens to the path to the beach. Upstairs you can enjoy sea views from the bed 4/retreat and watch the sunset from the balcony.
The current owner created a thermally efficient, high quality home using timeless finishes to take you through the generations. The ground floor is double brick with 3.2 insulated walls, floors and ceiling. Underfloor heating has been added to all three bathrooms and downstairs open plan kitchen, dining and living. Radiant heating in the ceiling takes care of the cooler months and evaporative cooling, which is rarely used, takes care of the occasional heat wave. The sea breeze is a constant reminder of where you are and being almost right on the beach. Outside roller shutters also contribute to the thermal efficiency of this gorgeous home. The home is also wired for sound with speakers throughout.
What we love about this home;
– The absolute surprise when you step inside the gate. Front and rear paved courtyards with raised stone garden beds, perfect for the coastal conditions and easy to maintain
– Sandstone brick façade, double auto garage, direct access to the home, high neighbour fencing, gate access to the beach
– 5 Star Luxury living with neutral décor and timeless quality finishes throughout
– Executive open plan kitchen/living/dine includes Ilve 800mm oven, 5 burner gas hob, range hood, micro nook, wine storage, Siemans dishwasher, Island bench, Ceasar Stone counter tops, dual sink, and filtered water
– Generous light filled dining and living area has glass sliding doors that open to a paved alfresco area and garden, very private and a beautiful space for entertaining family and friends
– There are four bedrooms with a queen room on the ground floor with a sliding door to a private side courtyard. A luxe bathroom services this level and the laundry has plenty of storage and door access to a drying area
– The first floor has neutral textured carpet throughout. The main king bedroom is north facing and offers loads of wardrobe space and a walk-through dressing area, a stunning ensuite bathroom with Stylus basin, marble vanity countertop, good storage and a seamless shower screen
– Bedroom two is queen size with a wall of robes, across the hall is another luxury bathroom complete with full spa bath, separate shower and good size vanity. There is a handy separate toilet
– Bedroom 3 or retreat features a kitchenette with a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawer and a concealed office space. Bifold doors open to reveal a long built-in desk with drawers and fitted shelving and cubes are above for storage. This is a multipurpose room, a perfect space for long term guests to stay in comfort and be self-sufficient. You can enjoy sea views from this room and the spacious terrace is a perfect place to take in the coastal breeze.
Surrounding attractions are many including Westfield Shopping Complex, Semaphore Road eateries and more shopping and in ten minutes you can be at Henley Square. There are sporting clubs galore for you and the kids and so much more. Make your life a beach and do in style at 4A Tingira Place. I look forward to showing you through.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Semaphore Park, then we can help you.