Built in 1998 and located in dress circle Crafers, this solid built, Georgian Style, family home sits proudly in an impressive, private garden setting. Incorporating the principles of Feng Shui, the stylish design sees a clever floorplan integrate into a spacious and naturally illuminated home with sensational garden outlooks on just over half a flat acre.
What we love:
• Concealed from the road and set behind other significant homes of the area, entry is via the wide, hedge flanked driveway
• The elegant and welcoming entry sees you step into the bright and enchanting home. Impressive 3 metre ceilings and an abundance of windows create a sense of space and calm
• Formal lounge/sitting room is carpeted and has a slow combustion for the cosy winter months. French doors open onto the generous courtyard – an ideal setting for hosting a high tea or bunkering in with a book
• Central to the home sits the family room. With vaulted ceilings and extensive cabinetry, it is generous in size and the centre of the home
• Master bedroom with large walk-in robe and large ensuite. Complete with underfloor heating and elegant plantation shutters
• The bedroom wing consists of another three generous bedrooms, all carpeted with built in robes and ceiling fans. Serviced by a large bathroom and separate toilet, it is completely private and set well away from the main living of the home.
• The large open kitchen/meals area has a definite country feel to it. Neutral in tone with stainless steel appliances there is ample preparation space, butler’s pantry, and views from all windows to keep an eye on the kids or just take in the peaceful surroundings
• Convenient office/study with separate entrance
• To the rear of the home, you are set for the summer months with a private inground pool
• Overlooked by the kitchen, informal and formal living, the cleverly located courtyard is available for all styles and types of entertaining. With a shade sail available for the summer months it adapts perfectly to the changing seasons.
• Ceiling fans in most rooms, ducted rc/ac, electric underfloor heating to bathrooms, kitchen, and informal living area
• Dual carport with electronic roller door
• Connected to mains sewer and water
• Security System
• 5kw solar with battery
• Fenced off composting area, utility shed
• Laundry with excellent storage out direct outdoor access
Brilliantly located, it is a short walk through the underpass to the vibrant village of Stirling. Proximate to public transport and a short drive to the CBD, this home is a must consider if Elegance, tranquillity, and fine design are on your list.
C/T = 5985/411
Council = Adelaide Hills
Year Built = 1998
Land Size = 2001 m2
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Crafers, then we can help you.