From the minute you enter this beautifully located, free-standing, North facing homette in the tightly held suburb of Leabrook, you will be amazed at the space on offer.
Built in 1991, the well designed, easy flow floor plan features 2 spacious bedrooms, separate dining room, generous formal living, a large open plan kitchen, and a second living and dining space which flows effortlessly outdoors to a large undercover alfresco entertaining space.
A wonderful opportunity exists to easily create a third bedroom, if desired, by utilising the existing formal dining room space. The perfect home for downsizers with a low maintenance garden within private peaceful surroundings, or equally suitable for families looking to establish themselves within a fabulous hub of both private and public school education.
What we love about this home:
– Generous Master bedroom with ceiling fan and walk in robe
– Large two way bathroom with excellent storage
– Spacious second bedroom with walk in robe
– Large country style kitchen overlooking garden with excellent storage, four burner Blanco gas cooktop, Blanco electric oven and Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
– Large formal dining room or potential 3rd bedroom
– Generous North facing family living room
– Open plan kitchen living and dining
– Powder room
– Large laundry with second shower, great storage and direct access to rear garden and clothes line
– Low maintenance gardens with tap timer irrigation
– Breezair evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Approx. 2Kw Solar panels
– NBN ready
– Remote controlled single car garage with internal access has second manual roller door to access rear garden
– Off street parking for a further 2 cars
– Zoned for Norwood International School and Marryatville, Burnside and Linden Park Primary Schools, with prestigious private education such as Pembroke and St Peter’s Girls’ Schools with St Ignatius and Loreto Colleges just minutes away
– Just minutes from local shopping on nearby Tusmore Avenue, with Burnside Village and The Parade only 5 minutes away
– Nearby are outstanding parkland and reserve areas including Burnside Adventure Park, Hazelwood Park, Kensington Gardens Bowls and Lawn Tennis Club, and other associated sporting clubs
– 10 minutes drive to Adelaide CBD with public transport available on nearby Tusmore Avenue
– Self managed Community Titled with water and common insurance shared with neighbour
This rare offering of a unique residence in the heart of Leabrook is well worth an inspection!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Leabrook, then we can help you.