A unit with unlimited potential between the city and sea
Set back from Henley Beach Road to instantly alleviate any noise concerns, you can rest quietly assured this two-bedroom colonial style unit not only ticks the boxes in your search for the perfect home or investment property – but offers more than most in its category. Why? It’s bigger. Instead of one living space, you have two, not to mention roomy bedrooms, ducted r/c, a carpark on your doorstep and a private courtyard at the rear. Tick, tick and tick.
Just ten minutes from West Terrace, eight from Henley Square, a walk from cafes, public transport and a short pedal from the Linear Park bike trial, the reasons why Lockleys has become so highly sought after adding up to an unbeatable lifestyle with leisure at the forefront.
• Potential to create open-plan living
• The scope to add your own cosmetic improvements
• Shower and bathtub
• Separate laundry and utility/storage room
• Ultra-easy-care gardens
• Two garden sheds
• Enviably positioned in a small group
• Move-in ready for you or your tenants
• Walking distance from Lockleys Primary School
• A short drive from IKEA and Harbor Town
• Walking distance from Kooyonga Golf Club
• A stroll from local restaurants, cafes and pharmacy
• Currently tenanted until September 2022 at $300p/w
CT Reference – 5042/505
Council – City of West Torrens
Council Rates – $985.25 pa approx
SA Water Rates – $142.10 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $96.65 pa approx.
Strata Rates – $204.99 pq approx.
Year Built – 1965
Total Build area – 99m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Lockleys, then we can help you.