Five Adelphi Terrace, an iconic building in Glenelg North, where panoramic views extend from sunrise over the city to sunset over the sea.
Rarely do one of these apartments in Aquarius become available, they are tightly held for a very good reason.
Each apartment comprises a complete floor; take the elevator and step out in your own living room.
Every window in this three-bedroom home has dramatic vistas.
Here you can gaze out at the city and sea from all angles and the very glimpse of water each morning will put a zing in your day.
What you will love about this home:
– An updated kitchen with everything the home chef needs, a perfect platform for food prep and fun times. Convection/microwave and wall oven, dishwasher, good storage options and a window bench to enjoy casual meals
– Open living and dining area with built in cabinetry to display your favourite items
– Manufactured timber floors lead directly to the balcony, which becomes sought after real estate to watch the New Year’s Eve firework displays, in the city and along the coast
– The main bedroom has wall to wall built in robes, space for a king bed, ceiling fan and a functional ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
– Bedroom two has built in robes and is currently being utilised as an office with a million-dollar view
– Bedroom three has been converted to a second living room with a pull-out coach ideal for when guests visit
– The bathroom features a spa bath, toilet and separate shower
– Single lock up garage with automatic roller door and a further secure park for an additional car
– Other features include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and double glazed windows
If walk-ability is important to you, you will love the convenience this apartment offers. Shopping, dining and entertaining options are abundant and if you do decide to venture into the city, stroll over to Mosely Square and take the tram directly into the CBD.
Outdoor playgrounds and the beach give the parents and grandparents a chance to chill.
If you are looking for the ultimate no fuss relaxed lifestyle with a view that only a few lucky people will get to own, then this may just be your new home.
It would be my absolute pleasure, to share this rare air with you at one of our open inspections.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Glenelg North, then we can help you.