Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Heavenly in every way, this adorable three bedroom townhouse has top curb side appeal and is well positioned, opposite a leafy reserve and walking distance to the beach and public transport.
This is an ideal and affordable home for first home buyers, investors, downsizers or for anyone looking for a beach pad or a town base. Currently tenanted but can be available mid February for those wishing to make this one their home.
What we love about this home:
• Plenty of outdoor space, includes a wraparound courtyard, single secure carport with drive through access for a second vehicle plus an additional off-street car space in front of carport
• Stunning Park views from the ground floor living room and first floor main bedroom
• Three bedrooms in total with storage, all light filled and share a family size bathroom complete with bath, vanity and separate shower
• There are two toilets, the second is downstairs, adjacent to the laundry
• Open plan kitchen/dine adjacent to a west facing living room
• The kitchen has a wall oven, electric cook top, rangehood, new dishwasher A glass sliding door opens to a pergola and garden from the dining room
• Other features include under stair storage, evaporative cooling, large windows with great flow through ventilation, timber look flooring downstairs, carpeted upstairs
• Currently tenanted with a lease expiring mid February
There are a multitude of shopping centres to choose from and all the amenities you could possibly need. Henley Square is close by and the go-to destination for beachside café’s, restaurants and entertainment. Linear Park walking and bike track is just around the corner and the beach is just a ten minute stroll away. This one is a beauty, I look forward to showing you through.
CT Reference – 5168/943
Council – Charles Sturt
Council Rates – $1,240.70 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $153.70 pq approx
Emergency Services Levy – $125.60 pa approx.
Strata Rates – $714.00 pq approx.
Year Built – 1993
Total Build area – 140m² approx.
Zoning – General Neighbourhood (GN)
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach South, then we can help you.