Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Grand design! A home beyond compare…with a view that never gets old
Years in the making and worth every second of the wait, it’s only fitting this two-level epic saves its best for last; a 180-degree ocean view, making those famous Adelaide sunsets a constantly changing work of art.
A home of rare scale, forged out of structural steel, smothered in Mount Gambier limestone and split into various levels with soaring voids reaching as high as 17-feet; you’ll glide across its heated, polished concrete floors from one space to the next in awe.
Or you could take the lift.
Those spaces include a piano room with moody black textured walls, a mezzanine that makes working from home a dream, four bedrooms – each with an ensuite – and boundless open-plan living with a kitchen that tries to steal your attention from that view.
And with one of the bigger breakfast bar/islands we’ve seen, high-end appliances, stone benchtops, granite splashbacks and a butler’s pantry, it often succeeds.
Slide open one of the many oversized, double glazed doors and the main living room suddenly becomes one with the entertainer’s terrace; heated at the push of a button, hovering over your pool, landscaped gardens and Adelaide itself. This is something else.
Features we love…
– Meticulously designed and painstakingly built over several years
– Supremely versatile floorplan with multiple living zones and levels – each accessed via a lift or cantilevered staircase
– Kitchenette to upper level
– Hydronic heating with polished concrete floors throughout
– Double glazed, sound-proofed doors throughout
– Five bathrooms (four ensuites)
– Huge master bedroom with walk-in robe and lavish ensuite
– Hydronic heating and cooling on both levels with R/C air conditioning and gas fireplace
– Automated lighting system with movement sensors and touch pad controls
– Electronic gated entry
– Double garage and drive-through access to expansive powered shed with 3-phase power
– Off-street parking for multiple cars
– Fully-landscaped gardens with automatic watering/irrigation system and raised veggie patches
– 3.5m Diving pool
– Just a short walk from Scotch College
– Moments from Mitcham Square and Cinema
CT Reference – 5182/545
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $5,089.55 pa
SA Water Rates – $415.74 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $386.40 pa
Land Size – 1,603m² approx.
Year Built – 2012
Total Build area – 540m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Torrens Park, then we can help you.