Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
This ideal family home has a lot to offer when it comes to location, style and comfort.
Built in 1970 with of solid construction, the home features a newly renovated bathroom and laundry, and is freshly painted throughout in neutral tones.
Zoned for Magill Primary School (a short walk) and Norwood Morialta High School. A short distance from Rostrevor College and other prestigious schools.
Situated close to transport, the city is only 15 mins away. Magill Road, The Parade & Burnside shopping precincts are nearby for supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, fashion and entertainment.
There is a possibility to convert the garage into another living area with french doors opening onto the garden, or to create a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom (STCC)
What we love about this home:
– Fresh, light, bright & airy throughout
– Up to four bedrooms
– Master bedroom with BIR & ceiling fan
– Well appointed kitchen with Miele dishwasher, oven & gas cooktop, double sink & excellent storage space
– Magnificent Terrazzo stone floor entrance
– Timber floorboards & Terrazzo flooring throughout.
– Newly renovated bathroom with double vanity
– Newly renovated laundry
– Freshly painted throughout
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Gas log fire
– Large paved elevated patio area overlooking the garden
– Double garaging with remote entry
– 2.5m x 3m cellar
– Spacious garden with irrigation
– Rainwater tank
– 2.3kw Solar Panels with 52c rebate
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Magill, then we can help you.