Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Enjoying scenic countryside views south of Mount Moon, this well loved family home offers a total of 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, huge living room, terrific outdoor entertaining, plenty of sheds, loads of fruit trees, room for chooks all on large block of 1077sqm.
What we love about the property.
– Freshly painted in neutral tones
– Large North facing lounge room with log effect gas fireplace, the room has lots of light and great views
– Country kitchen with 900mm wide gas cooktop, wall oven, plenty of cupboards and large walk in pantry/butler’s kitchen, and adjacent meals area
– 3-4 bedrooms depending on how you set up home. Huge master with adjacent walk through nursery, study or dressing room, and has direct outside access.
– Another 2 bedrooms, one with ceiling fan
– Family bathroom ideal for bathing the kids, vanity
– Separate fully tiled shower cubicle and toilet
– Laundry with easy access to covered alfresco for winter washing line.
– New colorbond roof
– Front porch ideal for a morning cuppa, spotting distant kangaroos
– Extra handbasin outside for washing up after gardening or tinkering in one of several sheds
– Concrete drive and pathways
– 7x4m semi enclosed outdoor/indoor entertaining room
– 8x6m verandah
– 7x5m and 7×3.5m workshops plus two 2×1.5m garden sheds
– Raised vegetable garden and lots of fruit trees including apricot, stellar cherry, satsuma plum, 2 apples, lemon, walnut, nectarine, grapefruit, and 2 oranges trees.
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Gas heating
– Mains water, sewer, electricity, NBN available
– Bottled gas
– 2 large rainwater tanks
– End of quiet cul-de-sac next to sports grounds
– Close to shops, school, and all that the vibrant Mount Compass Township offers
What now? Finding a home on a ¼ acre in such a great area for this price is almost impossible these days, come and take a look, you’re gonna love it.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN ™
Looking to sell in Mount Compass?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Mount Compass, then we can help you.