Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Zoned for Linden Park Primary School & Glenunga International High School!
This newly renovated/refurbished appealing brick home, built in the English cottage-style design, is classically painted in white with black shutters.
Picture book, with manicured gardens, this is a true family home with 3 good sized bedrooms.
The bright & fresh kitchen overlooks a large open plan living and dining area. Beyond, through sliding glass doors, is a large undercover entertainment zone which flows over to the rear garden.
The formal lounge with open fireplace is the perfect retreat for parents and their guests.
What we love about this home:
– Bright & airy open plan kitchen, living & dining area with access to the outdoor undercover deck
– Caesarstone benchtops and loads of storage in kitchen
– Bedroom 1 features doors direct to the rear entertainment zone/garden, and a large WIR
– Sparkling bathroom
– Large laundry with built in cupboard
– Large storage/utility room
– Secure garage and onsite parking for up to three cars
– 6KW solar system (24 panels) for reduced energy bills
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Alarm system
– Automated watering to front and rear yards
Walk to schools, shops, restaurants. Burnside Village is minutes away. Steps to transport. Very close to prestigious schools. 15 minutes to the CBD.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Linden Park, then we can help you.