Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
This expansive and impressive 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home was constructed in 2011 to offer lux living whilst enjoying the spectacular coastal views on offer. Elegant street appeal, custom built with bespoke features and designed to entertain.
Sited on 958sqm the home itself totals 429sqm and is superbly elevated to enjoy those million dollar views. The lure of the beach is never far away with the secluded golden sands of Carrickalinga beach a leisurely walk of approx. 10 minutes away.
With its multi-level design and flexible floor plan, this home is an entertainer’s delight. It features multiple living zones across split levels, promising ample space for every member of the family to carve out their own little haven. A standout feature and distinct holiday home advantage is the ensuites adjoined to two of the main bedrooms, a subtle nod to luxury and convenience.
What We Love About The Property;
• Portico with artisan hardwood front door entry leads into impressive formal entry with striking waterfall water feature
• The middle (street) level offers 2 large bedrooms, direct access from the garage and a deluxe family bathroom featuring corner spa bath, shower, vanity with stone feature basin and crazy pave travertine style floor tiles
• Step down to the kitchen/dining/living area with split system heating/cooling that offers inspired ocean views with seamless integration onto the massive decking area
• The Chefs kitchen has a 900 wide Smeg oven and stovetop, dishwasher and sleek mirrored splash back. In addition to the generous bench and cupboard space is a large walk-in pantry
• Huge main living room with sliding door access to the decking is adjacent the dining room, also an ideal home theatre
• Upper level has the second living room with slow combustion heater and split system for year round comfort with sliding door access to the upper balcony and a study nook with storage room
• Main bedroom 1 offers a large walk-in robe and ensuite featuring toilet, double vanity with twin stone basins and double shower with twin rain head shower heads
• Main bedroom 2 is spacious with a walk-in ‘robe and full size bathroom featuring toilet, deep free standing bathtub, shower and vanity
• Nicely designed laundry with plenty of bench space and storage
• Oversize double car garage with panel lift door and internal entry to the home. This space also offers a large adjoining room that could be utilised as a home office, studio or home gym
• Utility room or workshop with 4th toilet and hand basin at ground floor level
• Access from utility room to under the home is the perfect wine cellar room
• The home offers great storage options throughout with a large storage closet in the hallway near garage
• Incredible 14m x 4.5 lower decked area with twin ceiling fans and pull down zip track blinds. This area is designed to bring the outdoors in, it’s a perfect space to enjoy family time or entertain family and friends and watch the sunset while cooking the catch of the day
• Upper deck has access from the 2 main bedrooms and living room. The elevation from this private balcony is impressive offering stunning panoramic coastal views
• Huge lawned rear yard with security gated access to the huge reserve is the perfect place for kids and pets to enjoy the great outdoors
• Fully fenced chook yard with water and power
• Low maintenance attractive native gardens at the front of the home with gated side access down each side of the home
• External shower is perfect to rinse off after a day at the beach
• Mains power, water, NBN
• 45,000L rainwater tank storage plumbed to home and yard
• 1.5KW solar system with second inverter installed to upgrade to 3kw. Currently on 0.44c feed in tariff
• Instant gas HWS (bottled gas delivered)
5 Dorset Court, Carrickalinga is a builders own home, this custom built home was designed to capitalise on the jaw dropping views whilst offering a sensible and versatile floorplan. The home has the potential to be sold on a walk in-walk out basis. Located in the tightly held holiday hotspot of Carrickalinga around an hour from the city.
Certificate of Title – 5175/660
Council – Yankalilla
Zoning – N – Neighbourhood
Year Built – 2011
Land Size – 958m2
Total Build area – 429sqm
Council Rates – $3,773.28 pa
SA Water Rates – $74.20 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $124.05 pa
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Carrickalinga, then we can help you.