Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
c.1895 symmetrical villa with extended freedom and a backstory to treasure
Auction Sat, 25th Feb – 10am (usp)
Built c.1895, this extended symmetrical return verandah villa started its days as a dairy and was one of the original homes in the area, watching Clarence Park evolve into a suburb of choice for families in search of freedom atop big blocks near the CBD.
Wrapped in bluestone, this extended symmetrical return verandah villa – with its very own underground cellar – has been home to its adoring owners since 2000. Getting better with age and more comfortable with every upgrade it has welcomed across a floorplan with 2 living areas, up to four bedrooms and a study at its beck and call.
High ceilings, timber floors and ornate fireplaces define an original home that smoothly transitions to expansive open-plan living, making this the solar-powered finished article, ending with a manicured rear yard and two-bay lock-up garage and workshop.
What more could you possibly ask for in a leafy suburb, just 10 minutes from the city, 15 from the metro coast and moments from some of Adelaide’s best schools and colleges.
Features we love…
– Enviably placed in a peaceful pocket of Clarence Park
– Powerful 9.2KW solar system for heavily reduced energy bills
– Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heater
– Large, light-filled rooms throughout – including master bedroom with updated fully-tiled ensuite
– Updated open-plan kitchen with granite benchtops, breakfast bar, bundles of storage and servery to central dining room
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with zoned automatic watering system
– Storage galore, including extra large underground wine cellar and attic roof storage
– Stylish spotted gum timber floors to rear addition
– Separate laundry
– Off-street parking galore, including lock-up carport and rear two-bay garage
– Walking distance from public transport, Cumberland Park shopping precinct and Cabra Dominican College
CT Reference – 5374/846
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $3,156.75pa
SA Water Rates – $339.33pq
Emergency Services Levy – $305.45pa
Land Size – 891m² approx.
Year Built – 1895
Total Build area – 220m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Park, then we can help you.