Watch the family growing in a solid home with a sensational outlook
Contracted prior to Auction
Serving a vast view across Adelaide and a distant mount lofty from its expansive street-facing terrace; this 4-bedroom home makes beautiful sense well before you even step inside its crisp, light-filled interior. Just as you can watch the helicopters land at Flinders Hospital, you can watch a family grow on the brink of mountain bike and hiking trails. Configured to place casual open-plan and formal living/dining zones at one side of the home and your four bedrooms at the others, this efficient abode hits the sweet spot between easy and flexible on a landscaped parcel with double garage and your very own outdoor spa.
And what a sweet spot this is just moments from the reputable Seaview High School and less than 10 minutes from Seacliff’s summer-loving Esplanade, Westfield Marion, plus Flinders University and Hospital. It just makes sense.
• Stunning lounge with views and gas heater flows to the garden view dining room
• Super-functional kitchen includes 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher, plumbed double fridge and meals area
• Spacious master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
• Stylishly updated main bathroom (just 12 months old)
• Striking polished timber floors and new carpets
• Remote entry and split reverse cycle air-conditioning to double garage (could be converted to a living space/gym/office)
• Off-street parking for at least four cars
• Ducted evaporative cooling and efficient split reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Electric security shutters
• Solar hot water
• Automatic watering system
• Beautifully presented, colourful gardens with retaining, decked spa, veggie patches and cubby house
• Large separate laundry and loads of storage
• Walking distance from Alpine Road Reserve/playground
• Just 20 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5111/561
Council – City of Marion
Council Rates – $1,586.18pa
SA Water Rates – $163.66pa approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $134.40pa
Land Size – 800m² approx.
Year Built – 1976
Total Build area – 193m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Seacombe Heights, then we can help you.