Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Offers Close Date changed to – Mon, 27th Feb – 12pm (usp)
Last Open Sat, 25th Feb 10-10:30am
Generously proportioned and with a great feel this oversized courtyard home is bathed in natural light from a converted northern aspect. Thoughtfully configured for relaxed living and versatility of use, this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed.
Located within a desirable modern development and surrounded by the steeped history of yesteryear, there could not be a more perfectly affordable location from which to enjoy the ideal lifestyle that Port Adelaide has to offer.
Perfectly positioned in a pretty street setting, all convenient amenities are only a hop, skip and jump from your doorstep, with the water views right at the end of the street.
Some of its many features include:
– Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and access to two-way bathroom
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 are of good size, one with BIR
– Electric roller shutters on all bedroom and living room windows for added security
– Sunlit central living areas are uniquely flexible for formal or informal living, work from home and/or study options
– Spacious open plan gas kitchen and dining at the rear with tranquil views of the courtyard areas and garden
– Low care maintenance and neutral tones throughout
– Split system a/c and ceiling fans
– Wonderful flow from indoor to the outdoor pitched roof entertaining area
– Well established leafy gardens including sustainable fruit and veggie delights
– Secure garage with an automatic roller door and internal access, plus off-street parking
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size).
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal and financial advice.
CT Reference – 5586/188
Council – Port Adelaide Enfield
Council Rates -$1,073.35 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $158.38 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $133.30 pa approx.
Land Size – 320m² approx.
Year Built – 1999
Total Build area – 184m² approx.
Zoning – UAC – Urban Activity Centre/PAC – Port Adelaide Centre
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Port Adelaide, then we can help you.