Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Prepare to fall in love with this beautiful Circa 1937 Art Deco family home. Everything you need to raise your family from start to finish is right here. This well-maintained family home on 1024 sqm is brimming with original features such as ornate 3m ceilings and cornices, jarrah floor boards and leadlight cut glass windows that fill the home with natural light.
At its heart, a spacious family kitchen effortlessly linking the formal living spaces to the generous, light-filled, casual living areas that flow seamlessly outdoors via two sets of French doors to undercover alfresco entertaining. To add to this, beautifully established rear gardens, lush lawn and in-ground swimming pool transform this home into a great family entertainer.
Flexibility of floor-plan is the real star of the show with this home. There is plenty of scope to create an office with its own entry from the existing formal dining space and a floor plan that features two spacious bedrooms linked with a living space offering ample opportunity to adapt to the needs of your family. From a shared playroom, to a study area or a teenagers’ retreat, this fabulous area ensures everyone has the space for both family time and quiet time.
What we love about this home:
– Spacious Master bedroom with jarrah floors, built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
– Generous and welcoming light-filled formal lounge and dining room with feature leadlight windows, built in cabinetry and Panasonic split system aircon unit
– Neutral toned family bathroom with bath and skylight
– Newly renovated light and bright central kitchen with soft close drawers, excellent storage, island bench and Westinghouse electric oven, cooktop and dishwasher
– Generous open plan living and dining with Panasonic split system aircon unit and two sets of French doors leading to outdoor undercover entertaining
– Second bathroom with separate toilet and European laundry
– Bedrooms 2&3 both with ceiling fans, are generous in size and separated by a common living space with a Fujitsu split system aircon unit. An ideal area for a playroom, study space or teenage retreat.
– Bedroom 4 directly adjacent to the Master bedroom, features a ceiling fan, skylight, built in wardrobes and book shelves and would make an ideal nursery or home office
– Gorgeous front and rear gardens with automatic irrigation
– Inground swimming pool
– Charming fish pond
– Single carport with further parking for another car off street
– Foxtel Satellite
– Zoned for both Trinity Gardens and Norwood International School and surrounded by a variety of prestigious private schooling, all just minutes away
– Steps to the Trinity Gardens Tennis Club
– A fabulous choice of quality shopping, restaurants and cafes on nearby Magill Road and only a short distance from the vibrant shopping hub of The Parade Norwood
Offering everything at your fingertips and a home that has the flexibility to adapt to every age and stage of family life, this one is not to be missed!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Trinity Gardens, then we can help you.