Showcasing an elegant design, this beautifully appointed custom designed three-bedroom residence presents a rare opportunity to enjoy low maintenance living whilst retaining an abundance of practical living space and sensational entertaining options.
As you enter this beautiful home, located in the highly sought-after suburb of Seaton, you are immediately met with is a sense of style, space and fine finishes.
Floating timber floors, quality fittings and loads of natural light evoke a sense of luxury and elegance. The master suite features a double walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, large shower with frameless shower screen & dual heads, along with custom made vanity with Vic Ash tops covered with a marine grade sealer, while another two bedrooms feature built in mirrored robes and are serviced by a stunning sleek bathroom with a two-person freestanding stone bath.
Designer 2Pac Chef’s kitchen, family and dining area is sleek and functional with ample storage and preparation areas, including butler’s pantry and large island bench. Featuring premium stainless-steel dual ovens (one pyrolytic), dishwasher and 5 burner gas cook top. Additional features include stone bench tops, quality black sink & tapware and window splash back.
The spacious open plan living is flooded with natural light with large glass sliding doors opening out to the superb alfresco area creating seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining!
Other aspects we love about this home:
• The North facing alfresco area creates comfort no matter the season, with its superior shelter under the main roof featuring overhead heaters, ceiling fan and down-lights, along with established lawn, easy care garden and high-quality fencing for added privacy
• Separate laundry with fantastic storage and bench space
• Bonus attic storage
• Samsung 12kw cooling & 14kw heating, fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioner
• Double garage with 2.4m auto panel glide doors
• Security intercom alarm system
• Automatic irrigated watering system
• 2.7m high ceilings & 2.4m solid core internal doors
• Floating timber floors throughout
• LED down-lights
• 3,000L rainwater tank
Easily accessible to the CBD & West Lakes Shopping Mall with excellent transport options, close to quality schools, pristine stretches of beach & local restaurants & cafes that make living in the Western beachside suburbs such an enviable choice plus the added bonus of the Gleneagles reserve at the end of the street, with children’s playground.
CT / Volume 6198 Folio 399
Council / Charles Sturt
Council rates / $1,075.55pa
SA Water / $179.85pq
ESL / $148.75pa
Year built / 2019
Land size / 359sqm
Internal living / 198sqm
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Seaton, then we can help you.